Our mission is to develop individualized bodywork and natural fitness programs that provide sustainable results.
We believe that the combination of eastern and western bodywork modalities, natural exercise, and good nutrition can help encourage wellness and the holistic healing process of oneâ€™s mind, body and spirit. We are convinced thatÂ choosing careersÂ inÂ massage therapy, fitness and mindful movement practices have truly enriched our lives and others around us. We are committed to studying and experiencing higher levels of training and education to continue providing our clients with the best quality of services possible.
Updates on where things are with Ymassage and COVID 19.
COVID 19 OFFICE PROTOCOLS- Please read below
We are back in practice and taking the necessary protocols to try to keep you safe as possible while providing you the relief you need.
In phase 2 of the safer at home order I am seeing clients for massage with new office protocol requirements.
- Both therapist and client are required to wear a mask the full duration of session and upon entering clinic space.
- Each client upon arrival will receive a temperature check.
- Each client will be required to complete a full screening questionnaire prior to your first session back. (When scheduling follow up appointments youâ€™ll be asked three questions each new session booked: please read and answer questions as they pertain to you.) Note: If you have even mild symptoms or are not feeling well..Please reschedule.
- If you have been exposed to someone who is COVID-19 positive in the last 14 days..Please reschedule after you have been cleared by your doctor.
- Only one person will be allowed in the clinic at a time.
- There will be a sanitized chair outside the main door and you are welcome to wait there for Lacouir to receive you. If the door is open upon your arrival please come on in!
- There will not be any cups for water or tea but please feel free to bring your own water bottle or thermos to stay hydrated.
- All surfaces touched are and will be adequately disinfected between each session.
- Â We will be offering all bodywork services i.e Tuina Medical Massage, Acupressure, sports and therapeutic massage.
Personal Training Movement Services?
Lacouir is continuing to do one on one training sessions via Zoom~ So far, itâ€™s been a blast! We will be bring back our Integrative fitness, therapeutic movement and yoga group classes in the fall via zoom as well STAY TUNEDâ€¦.
Interested in joining our monthly FMT group movement challenges? Shoot me an email at email@example.com